I’m Rakesh and I’m here to help. Really, that’s about it. I provide design solutions in a friendly way that empathise with the needs of the users. I can help define the problem, research to find ideas that solve that problem, create and test solutions from those ideas, and then present those solutions back to stakeholders both in business and technology. Apparently, I am very good to work with – I’m diligent, thoughtful, experienced and of course, a very good listener. I’m currently conducting my PhD research in the field of HCI, Memory and Play, Mind-Matter Interaction at the Faculty of IT, Monash University.
More of our works in 1.5hours at the next #CHI2021 session:
* Limited control over the body as intriguing #play design resource
* What can HCI learn from sexual #consent?
In the subsequent session:
* Design of Cyber #Food:Beginning to Understand Food as Computational Artifact
We now have 4 presentations in the next #CHI2021 slot (starting in 30min):
* Limited control over the body as intriguing play design resource.
* What can HCI learn from sexual consent?
* Wigglears: Wiggle your ears with your emotions.
* Playing with Drones